- Option 1: Slab only
- Option 2: Dining table complete (Slab + Paws + Finishing). We will contact you to confirm your choice of legs (U or X in black metal or chrome).
- Dimensions: (See photo) measures in millimeter. Use the converter below or divide by 10 for cm or by 25 for inches.
- Thickness: +/- 2.5 inches
- Provenance: Plantations (Thailand).
- Others: Kiln dried, planed + sealer.
*please note that the manufacturing lead time for dining tables is 2-3 weeks. Thank you for your patience.
What is Suar Wood?
Saman or "Rain Tree", this large tree has the particularity of growing very quickly and thus being harvested and replaced by new ones. For this reason, many suar plantations have emerged in Asia and in particular in Thailand where our slabs come from. It is also for its various qualities, fine grain, growth traits and beautiful gradations that it lends itself beautifully to live tabletop work. Edge.