Suar Live Edge Slab (80 ")
- Option 1: Slab only
- Option 2: Dining table complete (Slab + Legs + finish). We will contact you to confirm your choice of legs.
- Dimensions: (See photo) measures in cm. Use the converter below if needed or divide by 2.54 for inches.
- Thickness: 2 inches
- Provenance: Plantations (Thailand).
- Others: Kiln dried, planed + sealer.
- Filling Epoxy: Filling with epoxy resin Contact us for estimate.
*Please note that the production time for dining tables may vary. It is approximately 2-3 weeks.
What is Suar Wood?
Saman or "Rain Tree", this large tree has the particularity of growing very quickly and thus being harvested and replaced by new ones. For this reason, many suar plantations have emerged in Asia and in particular in Thailand where our slabs come from. It is also for its various qualities, fine grain, growth traits and beautiful gradations that it lends itself beautifully to live tabletop work. Edge.