Suar Live Edge Slab (70 ")
- Option 1: Slab only
- Option 2: Dining table complete (Slab + Paws + Finish). We will contact you to confirm your choice of legs.
- Dimensions: (See photo) measurements in cm. Use the converter below or divide by 2.54 for inches.
- Thickness: +/- 2.5 inches
- Origin: Plantations (Thailand).
- Other: Kiln dried, planed + sealer.
* Please note that the manufacturing time for dining tables may vary. It is about 2 to 3 weeks.
What is Suar Wood?
Saman or "Rain tree", this large tree has the particularity of growing very quickly and thus of being harvested and replaced by new ones. For this reason, many suar plantations have sprung up in Asia and in particular in Thailand, where our slabs come from. It is also for its various qualities, its fine grain, its growth traits and its beautiful gradations that it lends itself beautifully to the work of live table tops. Edge.